Wednesday, December 20, 2023

I can't believe Christmas is 5 days away and New Year's is right around the corner. It's a busy time of the year with shopping, holiday parties, and sometimes finishing up work projects before the end of the year.

With all the hectic rushing around and stress the holidays sometimes bring, you're probably feeling ready for some "me time." And what better way to relax than with a good book?

For a limited time I've put my contemporary romance "The Interview" for FREE on Amazon, so grab your copy now! The Interview is the first book in the Napa Valley series. The second novel, The Assistant releases on Valentine's Day.

I hope you and your family have a very happy holiday season filled with family, friends, love, and joy.

Until next time, happy reading!  Susan 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BDDNHHYF

No comments:

Post a Comment