Thursday, December 14, 2023

 Hello,

We're moving on to the holiday season, and if you're like me, you're thinking about gifts and finding that special something to give. I took a much needed break and went to Hawaii for a week. It was warm and absolutely glorious. I did quite a bit of reading on the beach and wanted to share with you a book I read.

It's called "Love, Michael" by Gina A. Jones. A heart wrenching novel of young love, relationships, friendship, betrayal, drama, taking someone for granted, regrets, redemption, second chances, and loss. The story takes place over a span of twenty-plus years.

This book ripped my heart out. I could feel the emotions with each character. Many of us have experienced some of the things that happened to the characters in the book, or have known someone who has. The story is an emotional journey that will pull at your heartstrings. I was in tears at times, crushed as the heroine experienced the extreme rollercoaster ride in her relationship, and cried at the ending. I won't give it away. This novel left me with a book hangover I'm just getting over.

The characters are well developed and the story is powerful. I recommend "Love, Michael." Attached is a link on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Michael-regrets-second-chances-ebook/dp/B07V9YNXZD/ref=sr_1_1?crid=XYUD3HH3LKRU&keywords=love+michael+gina+a+jones&qid=1702613443&s=digital-text&sprefix=love%2C+michael%2Cdigital-text%2C210&sr=1-1

But now it's back to reality. Christmas is almost here. There are gifts to buy and more books in my kindle to read. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and Santa brings you something from your list.


No comments:

Post a Comment