Friday, September 15, 2023

New Release September 17th!

THE VOW is coming out in two days! So excited for the release of my new women's fiction! This is an emotional story of love, betrayal, heartbreak, and about moving forward after a marriage collapses.

Here's a small excerpt from the book...

After twenty years of marriage, everything began to fray like a rip in your favorite pair of jeans.

I've made a command decision that it's time to move on. Time to stop living my life for everyone else and start living it for me. Find the man I used to be.

I need to be free.

With Jillian working so much, I've gotten used to her not being around. Old routines soon get replaced with new ones. Like going out with the guys more. Meeting new people.

Meeting new women.

Then I met Mari.

Mari is the new nurse--a transfer from the ICU--who works in the emergency room at the hospital in town. My ambulance routinely transports patients there.

The first day I met her, our eyes connected over the patient lying flat on the gurney my crew brought into the ER. It was such a serious situation with a dying patient before us, yet there was a flirtatious air about her and the heat spilling forth from her eyes sent a far different message.

The message shot straight to my groin.

Mari is an incredibly beautiful, sexy woman. The attraction to her was instant and took me by surprise. The pull I felt toward her overwhelmed me.

Lust consumed me.

Thoughts of my marriage went out the door.

It was all I could do to tamp down the growing erection in my turnouts. I'm working for fuck's sake. I knew then I had to get out of the hospital as fast as possible before I embarrassed myself.

For the next few weeks transporting patients to the hospital became the highlight of my day. Staying away from the hospital became impossible.

Was it wrong of me to want people to have heart attacks or be involved in car accidents just so I could go to the ER and see her?

I found I enjoyed being around Mari. She's sassy, fierce, and so, so very hot.

The guys in my crew knew something was up. They noticed how long it took me to finish paperwork after we'd transport. I'd draw it out as much as I could just to talk to her.

Being unfaithful was something I'd never planned. But it was a decision. A choice. My choice. It happened and I don't have any regrets.

I'm careful not to leave any texts on my phone. Mari's phone number is disguised as an auto repair shop. Jillian would never guess I'm sending steamy text messages to a gorgeous brunette. As smart as Jillian is, she's so fucking clueless.

My wife suspects nothing. She's mentioned a few times my distraction and distance. Other than that she hasn't said a word.

It kills me to do this to my wife. She is the most caring and kindhearted person I know.

I'm an asshole. That much is true.


Available on all major retail platforms September 17th. 

https://books2read.com/u/bPeer7



No comments:

Post a Comment