Friday, September 22, 2023

NEW RELEASE!

I can't believe it's officially fall. I hope you find time to read and escape into a new book. Perhaps one of mine.

I'm so thrilled to announce my new release, THE VOW, is live! The reviews are coming in and I'm so happy people are loving the new novel.

If you haven't had a chance to pick up this book yet, here are a couple of reviews...

"The story takes on the emotional aspects of a divorce then dealing with and overcoming those issues. The author weaves a breath-taking story blending all the emotions of betrayal, heartbreak and love. The storyline and characters are so well written and realistic. This was an awesome story, filled with drama, the unknown and a budding romance. This book was impossible to put down."

"This sweet contemporary romance and women's fiction is page-turning with exceptional characters that are realistic and intriguing. I recommend reading this book by an extraordinary author who knows how to captivate her reader's hearts and attention. Readers will be on the edge of their seats and swooning at the sweet romance that is in progress in this love triangle."

I hope you'll check out The Vow. You won't be disappointed.


https://books2read.com/u/bPeer7

No comments:

Post a Comment