Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween is here. I hope your pumpkins are carved, your costumes are ready and you have lots candy in your house for the the little ghosts and goblins that are bound to stop by as they trick or treat.

I'm ready. Although the candy bag has already been opened and a few (several) pieces are missing. Namely my favorites. I always get a lot of kids coming by the house and I love seeing their bright and happy faces.

I recently read the book 'Haze' by Rebecca Crunden. It has many different elements to it. Suspense, mystery, a hint of romance, relationships, friendships, paranormal, and ghosts!

If you're looking for a novel with some ghosts I recommend reading Haze. The link is below. I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.amazon.com/Haze-Rebecca-Crunden-ebook/dp/B08X3WGT28/ref=sr_1_9?crid=3LX086NH74UEW&keywords=rebecca+crunden&qid=1698794468&s=digital-text&sprefix=rebecca+cru%2Cdigital-text%2C147&sr=1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment